Although the ranking factors are always a shifting target, the main ones are pretty steady. According to Moz Local Search Ranking Factors 2017, the top 5 are Google My Business signals, Backlinks, On-Page SEO (including NAP), Citations, and Reviews. This service tackles all of them. We can’t guarantee rankings, but this should put you on the map...literally.
What you can expect:
- Track the ranks of up to 4 competitors as well
- Monthly ranking reporting
- Full citation audit report included -- find out how you’re doing and what needs fixing
- 10 citations manually repaired or built per month
- Reviews across the web aggregated and reported where your customers review you
- Google My Business report -- see how your GMB page looks, and see your top 10 competitor’s stats (citations, ranks, reviews, domain metrics) for each keyword you choose
- Full Local Search Audit report -- see how you’re doing compared to competitors and learn what you can do to improve on- and off-page
- All of these available as monthly reports, pick and choose which ones to receive
- Last but not least, we’ll build links to your site as well -- either tiered link wheels to broaden your backlink profile or DA20+ niche guest post links to amp up your ranks.
What we need from you:
- Details about the location and contact information
- Fill out the onboarding form completely.
Will you fix on-page SEO issues?
- No, but there is a separate service for that.
Can you fix my incorrect citation data?
- We can try, but there is no guarantee. If it does not work with our submission process you’ll have to fix it but we will guide you how to fix it.
How soon will I see results?
- It varies, but you should always give SEO campaigns three months to show progress. It also depends on how many on-page improvements you make.
How do I get started?
- It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire. Here you will provide all the info we will need and we'll be in touch to let you know we're getting started.